Saturday, April 17, 2010

sipXecs on Fedora 12/11 almost ready

Thank you Eric V. for the work there!

I waited for builds to finish but i suspect there's an unknown delay from when the build is finished to when it becomes available in the public repo. I'm not seeing my changes right away. md5sum confirms this. If anyone wants to try out Fedora 12 rpms, the repo is here during the day on sunday, they are welcome too, otherwise I may be able to get to them sunday evening.

Very quick list of some open items i can think of:
  • My Buddy needs to be renamed so as not to be confused w/avaya's. Back to My Assistant?
  • My Buddy still not showing up in roster automatically. Does seem to log into openfire.

  • Build labels to identify builds from avaya's

  • Postgres is too verbose in some area, stdout needs to be swallowed. I wanted to get f12 out so i was aware i'd be introducing a temp regression

  • Scattered errors reported during update/install by folks
  • 1 comment:

    1. fyi, I was able to identify that the Polycom 601 config error is occurring on the Avaya build and on the community build. I've opened a trakker issue.

      http://track.sipfoundry.org/browse/XX-8220

      ReplyDelete