Thursday, April 29, 2010

Fedora 12/11 are really ready this time

As well as CentOS 5 including 64 bit for all

I put together some instructions
http://docs.google.com/View?id=dfs8q7k9_30cqgtpbcc

Here's what I've done to test
Install Fedora 12 and do the usual things (set hostname, disable firewall and selinux...)
* added yum repo
* installed sipecs
* set DHCP to point system (dhcp-option=66,"192.168.1.100")
* added user 200 to system
* reboot polycom 430 (3.2.3 firmware) and it registered fine as temp user
* associated phone to user, sent profiles, phone rebooted
* setup ITSP account to VOIP.MS
* Make call to my cell phone
Notice, i didn't have any issue sipxconfig-ftp package adding PlcmSpIp user w/mixed case. This is working fine. Maybe it's because i disabled selinux first???

I've done the same procedures on CentOS 5 machine as well.

On an earlier build, I did verify IM bot is working. I still need to rename (back?) to My Assistant.

As usual, my src is here
http://github.com/dhubler/sipxecs

No comments:

Post a Comment